Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Wednesday, October 11, 2006

    Driving Tests, Mp3 Players and the new Renault Clio

    I've started getting junk mail. Lord knows where they get my details, but by and large it's for generally cool things like beer and Subways. Always nice when a card pops through the door from "The Sub Club" saying that I've got a free 6 inches of sandwichy goodness. However, this morning, this popped through the door, curteosy of Renault.

    qualified

    The market research department in Renault are brillint! First of all, I'm 22. Secondly, I'm skint. Thirdly, I can't drive! I am not qualified to drive the new Renault Clio because - well - I'm not qualified to drive anything!

    Speaking of unqualified, Aled failed his driving test. He failed by hitting the kerb (something he's never done), and "Lack of Observation when pulling out" - something I've been guilty of in the past. I broke my Mp3 player too.

    All in all, not a good week for the Wynne family, and I've got the pant-soiling dentist tomorrow. Join my forum to make me feel better.