Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Sunday, December 17, 2006

    It's Christmas Time! Wii needn't be afraid.

    I'm beginning to get excited for Christmas, it's bad. I've been a bit subdued and disinterested when it comes to Christmas, but this year, I'm genuinely excited. It's driving my mum mad though, as I'm self-questioning myself out loud: I wonder what Han got me? I do hope Han like's my presents?! I wonder what is in that Joystick Shaped Box? I wonder if they'll have "A Blonde For Christmas" in the Pen this Year? I wonder what will happen between The Mighty Bay and Woodley Sports (£1 a pint in the clubhouse, 23rd of December, be there!)? These sort of questions we must all be asking ourselves at this time of the year.

    I suppose I can semi-relax now that I have pretty much finished the Christmas shopping. Half of Mum's present has yet to arrive yet, but that should arrive tomorrow. All I need to do is wrap it, test it, and then I should be ready to eat, drink and be very merry. Not even the fact that I know I've got a Bounty on Christmas Eve in my Advent Calendar can put me in a horrible mood.

    Yesterday was the unofficial "End Of Christmas Shopping" Day, getting things for the more important members of the family (that'd be yourself, Bonnie), and I had a surreal experience in Game.

    Around this time of year, shops take on extra staff just to give a gentle nudge to people to part with their hard earned dollah. I should know, I applied for a position with one of them. I was having a look through the Wii games at game when one of these people came over to shill me some products.

    "Hey, did you manage to get one at launch?"
    "Alas no....it's a shame really, is a lot of fun."
    "Oh yeah, they're hugely popular, makes my job a lot easier!"
    [Forced laughter not seen since You Been Framed was stopped being filmed in front of a live audience]
    "Want a PSP?"
    "Not really"

    Poor Sony, goes to show that if you put rootkits into discs, have borderline racist ads, and produce comedic corporate blogs as a vain attempt to be hip, people are not going to like you very much.

    In other news. I now have a gmail account! I also have integrated Google Reader with Firefox, so i need feeds to populate it. Any gooduns out there? I'll be honest, I've never really used RSS before now, so it's a bit bare!

    Technorati Tags:, , , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator