Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Sunday, June 26, 2005

    Baz Luhrmann Spoke The Truth

    "Understand that friends come and go. But with a precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and life style 'Cause the older you get The more you need the people you knew when you were young."

    - "Sunscreen", Baz Luhrmann

    It's short of 8:30, Sunday morning. Most normal people would be in bed, S would probably be up - after seeing the night from the other side, but most normal people would be in bed.

    No. Not me. Not I.

    I had a wierd dream. Not one out and out scary nightmare, but a wierd dream. It's was like "fuck me, where did that come from?". The dream was basically an eye opener, relating to that statement above. In it, I dreamt it was like a reunion back in my old school somewhere down the line. Nothing too much happened, but it was wierd, as almost everybody from my old school was there.

    Anyway, I guess the reason is - looking back - I did enjoy school, especially my A-Level years, but although I was really friendly with most people in the school, I really kept myself within my close friends once we left. Although they are great, I wish I kept in touch with a few more people. Kids, friends, hell - even a few teachers. I mean, it took me over 2 years to get in touch with Vicky after leaving school (and even then, it was more of luck). I mean, some people I was really close to, and I'll never see again. Sure, there's Friends Reunited, but all that's gone to show is that a) it's expensive and b) everybody on there I'm either in touch with or don't want to get in touch with and c) it's depressing as everybody seems to be all got high powered jobs somewhere down south*.

    I guess that's the reason I blog. I mean, Google Rhys Wynne, and I come out promenantly in the top 10. Surely, if somebody wanted to find me, then that would be the best place to start.

    * Exaggeration