A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

Curtain Calling
Keep An Eye On Me
Mummy's Boy
Three Words: Sucks, To, Be (adding a fourth) Me
For Seven's Sake
In the Metro
Paperback Writer
Craic Addict
Birthday Post #2
Birthday Post #1

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, March 30, 2006

    Gravity Always Wins

    Before I begin, the play was good last night, well worth watching. Full of innuendo and rude words about German people. However, my mate snogging a man was dissappointing. It was kinda like the Britney Spears/Madonna snog from a few years ago at that big awards ceremony. Sure, we all saw the pictures, but if you actually watched the video footage, it was no more than a peck. I was expecting tongues with my mate, knowing that he probably would (even after the play he said he wished "he went for it"), but overall, I've kissed the Carling cup with more passion than that kiss last night.

    So anyway, onto what is now known as "the incident". I came home from a hard day's work (long story short, the products that the company I work for sells was featured on Watchdog for being rubbish, and the program's presenters encouraged the watchers to ring us up to find out what they can do. Nicky Campbell: I hate you). I walked past a group of chavs carrying planks of wood with nails in the end, and thought "how the hell have we not been attacked in Liverpool?"

    I got home and I felt like retracting the last statement. I questioned Tom "What's happened to the kitchen? And what's happened to your bookcase?", I said. He responded with three words: "Come and see."

    I was prepared for the worst. Twenty seconds later I was laughing out loud.

    The reason? This video.

    It looks set up, doesn't it? It wasn't. In fact, Guy and Tom - who have no money between them - we're crapping themselves as they thought they'd had to replace the window.

    Luckily, our landlord didn't know the whole story, and we were getting double glazing anyway, so that's being put in soon.

    The kitchen is very dark though now, doesn't help that the lightbulb broke as well.

    Still....£250 from You Been Framed will be worth having.

    Technorati Tags:
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator