Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, December 21, 2006

    Ajax, Web 2.0 Gaming Is Like Heroin Pringles

    Last few days, I have been fairly busy in work. However, I've had a lot of rest bite, and found a doozy of a game.

    Kdice is a multiplayer, Ajax based strategy game, that is far far too addictive. It's a bit like Risk, but a lot simpler, and a lot less imposing. Simply dominate the board with your dice before the opponent does the same. Simple. Yet a hell of a lot of fun.

    If you do decide to join, my profile with fair to middling stats is here. Add rhysboy84 to your friends list, and I may give you a game.

    Right, I'm off to the pub now. Aled turned 18 today so I feel it's only right I take him out for a few drinks. I don't really fancy it though, so have asked a few of my mates to join me. Hopefully it will all be well when I go down there, and the beer gets flowing.

    Technorati Tags:, , , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator