A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

Gravity Always Wins
Curtain Calling
Keep An Eye On Me
Mummy's Boy
Three Words: Sucks, To, Be (adding a fourth) Me
For Seven's Sake
In the Metro
Paperback Writer
Craic Addict
Birthday Post #2

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Friday, March 31, 2006

    The Inquisitor

    I have had countless e-mails and comments from the last post. The question is practically all the same: "Why was the bookcase being thrown out of the window?" and "Why were we filming it?". The answers are simple. It was easier dropping it out the window and dismantling it that way and we were filming it because we knew it was going to make a nice explosion. We're blokes, we do things that way. Case closed.

    Right, onto today's post: "The Inquisitor". Firstly, let me set the scene. For years I have always been told "always shut down your PC, or you could lose stuff.". Recently, I've been lazy shutting down the PC at home, and last night I finally paid for it.

    All my bookmarks got deleted.

    And even though I've included it in Technorati Tag Generator, I don't have a del.icio.us account. Meaning every single bookmark I have I cannot transport. So I'm going to have to rebuild my bookmark lists.

    And I need your help.

    Sure, I've got the important links (and Myspace) already on there, but what other sites do you think I should include? I'm especially into funny, football, rugby, wrestling and sites with ladies in bikinis, if you can help you with them, then that's great.

    However, I expect that you're most likely to help me with my "blogs" folder. You can either suggest a blog, or justify why you're blog should be in my daily click list (Don't worry, I'm a fair juror, even accepting the arguement of "that I'm hot").

    As for the title, it comes from a Red Dwarf (which is the officially the best sitcom in the world ever) episode of the same name. I am the Inquisitor, justify your blog*.

    * No, not in the font terminology.

    Technorati Tags:, , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator