A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

April Fools!
The Inquisitor
Gravity Always Wins
Curtain Calling
Keep An Eye On Me
Mummy's Boy
Three Words: Sucks, To, Be (adding a fourth) Me
For Seven's Sake
In the Metro
Paperback Writer

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Sunday, April 02, 2006

    Oh How We Laughed

    Normal service is resumed on this site after yesterday's "incident".


    Click here to read the "bulletin", if you missed it.

    Was quite impressed how well it was recieved, with a certain one of my friends (mentioning no names, but linking to his myspace profile) being honest to god confused. He is one of the brightest people I know, and is doing a masters in Maths in Bath. He came online last night and said "Why do I go to the BBC website when I click your link?". I was a happy man.

    One question a lot of people asked me (including my housemates) was how long it took me? Not that long, actually, around half hour or so. Made you all chuckle, and was well recieved. Even if Fern's post has the biggest blatant lie in the world on it.

    Plus, '"He's sold out," said Sarah Waling, 23, ex-girlfriend of Rhys, blogger at "Confuzzlement of a Sazzle", and full on lezza.' is the best sentance ever written, in the world, ever.

    In other news, it's my mum's *0th birthday today, and we're off to the Pen-Y-Bryn (where I had my "conference"). Not sure if I'll drink, but I may do. Think I may drink some bitter today. Something about having half a bitter in a pub on a sunday at the start of April seems so.....civilized.

    Technorati Tags:,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator