Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Friday, December 22, 2006

    Embarassing Moments With the Folks & Blog Awards

    Ah. We've all been there. We sit in front of the TV watching "Nature's Greatest Miracles", and then. Two anmials start humping away at each other like rabbits. Usually, they are rabbits, but even so. It's very embarrasing.

    However, I've experienced worse tonight. I was watching the "20th Greatest Christmas Songs Ever" on Magic with my Mum and brothers, and this video came up.

    I looked up 3 or 4 times duing the video: mainly to look at Emma Bunton at her prime. But by god! I never realiesd the subtle undertones in the video. Okay, they're hardly subtle - the line "I wanna make love to ya baby!", isn't exactly playing hard to get. But those nights I spent alone with a copy of Smash Hits and this song on repeat. I just feel.....dirty. Call me naive, but I thought it was all about Marriage (the 2 surnames becoming 1: doubled barrelled, I assume), I had no idea it was about fucking! I lead a sheltered childhood!

    In other news.I'm an occasional blogger on Blog about Your Blog, and they're having a blog of the year award ceremony. Unlike the bloggies, I actually have a chance of winning. So don't enter. Please?

    Technorati Tags:, , , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator