Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Saturday, December 24, 2005

    Nadolig Llawen I Chi Gyd

    Twas the night before Chrismas,
    And all through the house,
    Not a creature was sober,
    Not even the mouse.

    Rhys was bored wating,
    For Christmas to arrive.
    "I could throw a big party in here."
    "As I cannot drive."

    He rang up Alyson
    To invite her to this feat
    "Bring plenty of alcohol," he said
    "And some nice tasty treats."

    Alyson arrived with the booze,
    And the treats and all.
    "Excellent" I said "I'll ring the numbers,"
    "For the third annual Bloggers Ball!"

    First to arrive was Ally
    With plenty of food for free.
    "Don't get excited" She says, struggling
    "It's my leftover turkey."

    Next was Sarah, walking through the door.
    "Any coffee? Or am I out of luck?"
    "Alas no", Rhys answers, "Nay mind."
    "I've brought my own from Starbucks."

    Jenny and Jacob and Lottie were next.
    They're the people from Punclox.
    "It's great", says Jake, "but maybe next year"
    "Rhyme us with something else, bar socks."

    Mike, Ian and Pete arrived as well.
    As did Roland, Loki and Vicky from Japan.
    People came from far and wide to attend.
    Including Fern and Dan.

    The reason? To see him,
    The man who makes Christmas tick.
    As, dead on Midnight, he came down the chimney.
    Jolly old St. Nick.

    "You always have the best party.
    And this time, it's such a sight.
    So Merry Christmas to one and all.
    And to all, a fucking good night!"

    Merry Christmas to all my readers.