A Welsh web designer from Colwyn Bay. Life dream is to get an article about him on Wikipedia Read More

mailto.gif





Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to 

Google
Subscribe in NewsGator 

Online

Blogroll Me!

The Gospel According To Rhys - Chronologically Inept 

Since 2060

The GATR Guide To Pissing Off Chavs
Unbreak My Heart
"Saint" George
Happy Birthday Ma'am
Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?
Seal or No Seal?
One Foot In The Bay
A Rhys is Blogging at the Speed of Sound
I Made It
Paradroidia

rhyswynne.co.uk Toplist
BlogAdvance Top BlogsBlogElites.com

Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Wednesday, April 26, 2006

    Poker, The View and Ebay

    "Never make promises you can't keep" my mum told me. She's right too. Yesterday, after chav baiting, I promised photos. Unfortunately, the photos are crap, and you can't see anything. So there won't be photos. Instead, I'll talk about what I've been doing in the last 24 hours.

    Diddily squat.

    It's great. I've done exactly what I'd say I'd do: nothing. I did go for a walk to the end of our road. I took a camera to a place which, appropriately, is called "The View": -

    Hopefully you can see Peter why I love it here.

    One thing I am doing quite a lot at the moment is playing Poker on Pokerstars. It keeps me occupied throughout the day (incidentally, should you wish to play me, my name is rhyswynne on there). I'm actually getting quite good, and whilst I've yet to win a tournament, I'm finishing 2nd or 3rd.

    When I started playing, I was told to "Always fold 7-2 off". I always have, but I've stopped now. The reason? This.

    Right, I'm spending the rest of today putting stuff on eBay. I've got a lot of stuff that needs selling. But before I go, anybody who uses Pokerstars, I need some help. For some reason some of the options (change image, dipslay hand history etc) are disabled. Anybody know why? Can I re-activate it?

    Technorati Tags:, , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator