Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Monday, September 04, 2006

    Crikey.....

    Steve Irwin: 1962 - 2006

    I am proper gutted about this, as it feels like another aspect of my childhood has died, we used to watch his shows religiously on a Tuesday night, even surviving the time when we got the internet installed. I even am unwilling to participate in "the arms race", I'm that shocked by it. Least he died doing something he enjoyed doing. It'd be like me dying blogging/alcohol overdose/sexed to death.

    Rest in peace Steve Irwin, I'm pretty sure there'll be a crocodile named after you in the Welsh Mountain Zoo, they do things like that for publicity, naming a sealion "Rooney" after Euro 2004.

    Technorati Tags:
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator