Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Thursday, August 31, 2006

    Toes, Drawers, and The Laws of Gravity

    Yesterday morning, I woke up sore all over from yesterday, and a bit of a blocked nose. Not good. Due to the bank holiday, this was my Tuesday. Tuesdays are days that I generally don't like, I'm either on a physical or emotional low. Nevertheless, I was hoping today would be different. I went to my jeans draw, which has put together been put together like a cheap knock-off of Ikea furniture. When removing said jeans from said draw, the front of the draw fell off, onto my foot. I proceeded to jump around like a over-stimulated kangaroo, and collapsed on my bed in agony. A few hours later, it had developed into this.

    hurtfoot

    Not pretty is it? But by god those people into BDSM Foot Fetishists would be absoultely creaming themselves. I'm sure the Sexual Karma Fairy is taking notes.

    Right, I'm off today to do one of my least favourite things: go to the dentist. Wish me luck.

    Technorati Tags:, , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator