Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    Steve Irwin, South Park and Pirates of Colwyn Bay

    thumbDoes it make me a bad person taking 20 minutes out of my day to pay tribute to Steve Irwin? No. But instead of watching one of his shows, I instead watched 'Prehistoric Ice Man' - an episode of South Park that - whilst doesn't reference him directly, a character is based on him, jamming his thumb up people's buttholes to really piss them off (I won't bother with the accent). Okay, he does go on to die in the episode (hence why I felt guilty) - but he gets chewed up by by a helicopter rotary blade.

    Oh well, it's more classy than Tilesey's Tribute, though just barely. We're still both going to hell though.

    In other news, I found this somewhere: myheritage.com. Amongst various things that Geneologists would wet themselves over is a fun "Which celebrities do I look like?". I say fun, because look who came out that I look like....

    medepp

    Johnny Freaking Depp! Awesome! Not only has he been in Edward Scissorhands, but in one of my favourite movies ever: Fear and Lothing in Las Vegas. Topped off with playing a Pirate too (pirates are the coolest thing ever), and I'm chuffed to bits. I'd shag him, I really, really would. Do it yourself people, who do you look like, celeb wise?

    Begs the question though: if I have an IQ of 142 and look like Johnny Depp, why the bleeding hell can I not get laid?

    Technorati Tags:, , ,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator