Online Shopping
Outdoor Furniture

  • Click for cheaper house insurance
  • Want Your Advertisment Here?

    View My 

Ebay Auctions!

    <#Blogging Brits?>

    The Welsh Bloggers 

Directory. Nubbit Blog Directory Top Personal Blogs Top Blog Lists Personal Blogs - Blog Flare

    Support International 

Webloggers Day! July 9th, 2004
    Supporting Icerocket.com: Every search is a direct hit.
    Member of 

the New World Whore-der in the Liverpool University Ten Pin Bowling Club.

    Colwyn Bay Football Club
    Blog Cymru


    Sunday, December 24, 2006

    Merry Decemberween!

    Twas the night before Christmas,
    And all through the house
    Not a creature was stirring
    Not even a mouse

    It was there Rhys sat
    Bored off his tits
    "I'll have another blogging party"
    "They're surefire hits!"

    He rang his dearest girlfriend Han
    "Bring tunes or this party blows"
    "I'll bring my iPod, and my Mac Powerbook"
    "No way I'm I trusting your Windoze"

    "Fine!" said Rhys, taking Han inside
    When suddenly, there was a ringing door bell.
    Four jolly americans came through the door!
    They were, Merrick, Randi Jessica and Manuel

    "Here you go Rhys!", said Manuel, "a gift"
    "Wow" said Rhys, "A brand new xbox!"
    But no time to speak more, the next guests arrived
    Jake, Lottie, Jenny, and the rest of Punclox

    It was just bloggers who came to these parties
    Mates also flock to these do's
    Guy, Sibley, Ian, Tom and Z come
    Though only for the free booze

    Ally arrived next to the feast,
    And she brought some homemade wine
    Celeste brought some Caviar from a London hotel,
    And Tilesey some steaks on which to dine.

    Lasty the Aussie Contingient arrived.
    Fern, Dan and the Demon Spawn.
    My namesake also arrived, and gloated
    "What England will never have is a Shane Warne."

    Midnight arrived, and each guest raised a glass,
    And the host Rhys proclaimed, with such delight
    Merry Christmas to all bloggers, all my readers and friends
    And to all, a fucking good night!

    Despite the fact I'm not feeling 100% festive, got hungover to buggery, and wishing I'd asked Santa for a new phone - I'm happy. Nadolig Llawen i chi gyd!!

    Technorati Tags:,
    Generated By Technorati Tag Generator